Mehndi or best known as Henna, is a paste that is placed in a cone shaped container and is traditionally used for ceremonial body art form in men and women. Unlike the real tattoo, Mehndi tattoos are only temporary prints.
Mehndi tattoos also embrace different meanings just like the real tattoos. Each intricate pattern holds a great connotation.
In Arab world, Mehndi has regarded as a representation of luck, health and sensuality. Women have used Mehndi to conceal their hands and feet with designs ranging from meek contours to sophisticated patterns designed to drive away the negative, to stimulate fertility and to invite good energy.
On the other hand, in Indian tradition, Mehndi is usually applied during special Hindu weddings and festivals. It is mainly a form of beautification for Hindu brides.
Other Mehndi tattoos’ exemplifications are as follows:
- Birds – heralds.
- Flowers – joy, pleasure, contentment, purity, womanliness, creativity and growth.
- Butterflies – alteration.
- Scorpions – love and romance.
- Snakes –pursuers of information.
Nevertheless, for the designs, here are the 30 Intricate Mehndi Tattoos for Women for you to scrutinize through!
1. Mehndi Full Hand Tattoo
2. Elegant Mehndi Foot Tattoo
3. Exquisite Mehndi Back Tattoo
4. Adorable Mehndi Foot Tattoo
5. Delicate Mehndi Hand Tattoo
6. Beautiful Mehndi Thigh Tattoo
7. Alluring Mehndi Back Tattoo
8. Ornate Mehndi Hand Tattoo
9. Gorgeous Mehndi Foot Tattoo
10. Fascinating Mehndi Feet Tattoos
11. White Ink Mehndi Back Tattoo
12. Geometric Mehndi Hand Tattoo
13. Lovely Mehndi Hand Tattoos
14. Enchanting Mehndi Leg Tattoo
15. Golden Mehndi Hand Tattoo
16. Captivating Mehndi Wrist Tattoo
17. Spiral Mehndi Hand Tattoo
18. Floral Mehndi Hand Tattoo
19. Red Mehndi Foot Tattoo
20. Intricate Golden Mehndi Hand Tattoo
21. Simple Mehndi Finger Tattoo
22. Amazing Mehndi Foot To Leg Tattoo
23. Glittery Mehndi Hand Tattoo
24. Geometric Mehndi Palm Tattoo
25. Stunning Mehndi Back Tattoo
26. Over The Shoulder Mehndi Tattoo
27. Subtle Mehndi Nape Tattoo
28. Baroque Mehndi Back Tattoo
29. Stylish Mehndi Foot Tattoo
30. Rose Themed Mehndi Hand Tattoo
These are just a few of the Mehndi Tattoos designs and meanings. You can freely wear your desired pattern based on your beliefs and culture. Furthermore, it is important to bear in mind that every chosen design will always have a corresponding meaning.